Thursday, February 11, 2010


the first time I saw you I want to know you are days, weeks, months and years passed by.. I thought your gone? I thought I loosed you? I thought I will not see you anymore but world are small. I met you in the same school, that time I saw a beautiful smile in your eyes :-) touch my heart saying "to love you"...?

there are many things happened.Time has come that I surrendered my feelings. because I want to set you free. I don't want to saw you suffering with my wrong decision but GOD is good he give me another chance to prove to you that I really love you.


the time that I was waiting for has come I get your sweetest smile saying "YES I LOVE YOU"... that was my happiest day happened in my life and no matter I will always here to care, love and guarding your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment